uh.. ok.. i was thinking that old-timey-pirate-pearl had long hair at some point.. and rose cut it for her..
We are the Fairy Gems~
A while ago I had fun coming up with a Crystal Gems themed Pokemon team, because I like to do fun nerdy stuff like that. I also decided to make it all Fairy typed because I thought it was a fitting magical type to represent the Gems. I also tried to make their natures and movesets match each character. Read below the cut for more in-depth information.
no but pearls redesign tho
villains who switch sides due to personal convictions and not because they fell in love with a hero
villains who fall in love with a hero but refuse to switch sides due to personal convictions
villains who have feelings for heroes but aren’t willing to just ditch their life and everything they’ve worked for
sympathetic villains with goals and motivations other than heroic bonkybits
I don’t really know how the tag system works on mobile Tumblr, but when I talk about Adventure Time spoilers, I always tag it as “adventure time spoilers” and then the title of the episode. If you were looking in the general tag “adventure time,” my post shouldn’t have popped up in the results.
Again, I don’t know how the tag system works with tags like that.
I apologize and will alert followers thusly in the future.
I realized another thing—
I swear I’m not lying when I say I thought Tree Trunks was saying “I think we should get a dog.”
I thought that too. What’s with people jumping to the conclusion of the other “d” word?
I like how this turned out
It’s kinda been hinted all along that Finn was going to lose his arm. This just happened to be a really cool way to answer how.
By trying to stop cosmic criminals led by his real butt of a bio-dad.
And like, what if the flower is the remains of his sword? What if his arm becomes a weapon? That would go into Ash territory, and that would be
And horned baby reminds me a bit of Ico without all the sad.
Top 10 in no order at all. Bolded means I already have them
- Henry the Smug Frog (it was love at first sight, not gonna lie)
- Merengue the Normal Rhino (such a sweet design- literally!)
- Julian the Smug Horse (unicorn aaaaah <3)
- Sly the Jock Alligator (he’s one of my first villagers, and I don’t wanna send him away)
- Bluebear the Peppy Cub (cutie)
- Molly the Normal Duck (another cutie)
- Wart Jr the Cranky Frog (I have to have a grouch, might as well have him be the one toad)
- Charlise the Uchi Bear (reminds me of the personality I gave my childhood teddy bear)
- Willow the Snooty Sheep (first immigrant from chickahdee’s game, she’s now my golden sheep)
- Jeremiah the Lazy Frog (was a good friend of mine~)