The Technicolor OCT rang in round 3 with a sketchjam over in the chatroom. Many hilarious doodles were had, but I realized I didn’t do so many because I was busy chit chatting. I suck at multitasking.
Salty dog Selby moves on and is up against the very formidable Raw & Salty. There may be more kissing with tongues, I haven’t decided. Salt v.s salt! Gonna be briny!
I finally made it to one of Technicolor OCT's sketch jams last night! It was super fun while it lasted but good golly miss molly time I cannot draw to save my life under time limits.
Robin Thicke is unapologetic about how rapey ‘Blurred Lines’ is, meanwhile the dude who parodied it issues a public apology for one word.
And that is just one reason why I love Weird Al.
Note how Weird Al doesn’t make songs mocking fat people anymore either. It’s almost like people are capable of learning and changing their behavior for the better.
So I never posted my finished Garnet cosplay. Sowwy~ I get so excited during cons, I never really take formal pictures.
Some Pearl doodles. Today was not a good day for drawing (edit: the weather was rather killing)
Magical Mechacon Team-Up!
That’s right, ladies and gents! For this year’s Mechacon and its tenth anniversary, I’m going to be teaming up with Matt LeBlanc. You can expect from us:
- Affordable sketch commissions!
- The elegant and compact pin button!
- Prints adhering to the themes of adventure and magic!
- Cute stuff!
- Cool stuff!
- Fist bumps!
Slight disclaimer: As this is a general audience convention, any and all commissions must adhere to a strict code of conduct and moral structure fitting a PG-13/T rating. No funny business on the con floor, see?
We hope to see you at Table 602 for August 1-3!
Things I will not judge you for:
Things I will judge you for:
•Not signalling while driving
•How you treat wait staff
•Which way you think the toilet roll goes
are we going to ignore the fact that this guy
who in one incarnation was raised by a tree
cannot hold the tree pose.
I guess he forgot his roots.
did you just
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
i honestly feel 100% better after watching this